Pages

Sunday 5 September 2021

Lockdown - Week 2

 Magandang umaga/gabi everyone, today we are looking at doing some other tasks. Since we have done our first tasks in week 1, now we are moving on to different topics like learn more about Paralympics, learn more about the world, and design technology. Those are the three categories, we have to do in each category we have to at least do 2-3 work and share it on our blogs. In this blog, I will be sharing with you, what I've made for the first category which is around the world. I have chosen to do activity 5 which is about interviewing someone in my family about their favorite place in the world. Since my parents were tired, I asked my sister. Well, her favorite place in the world was Greece since one of our Grandma lived there she wanted to visit her and also enjoy the beautiful view and the weather. I have created a D.L.O about Greece, and I have found tons of information and I actually talked about it to her. We also looked at some places people loved to visit in Greece.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.