Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

Sophie Pascoe

 Kia Ora everybody, today we were told to make another presentation about a swimmer named Sophie Pascoe. She was a Paralympian, from this country. In this task, we are given 4 different questions about her, and some other facts such as her age, where she lives, etc. When I was reading her bibliography I was shocked about her accident, but the more I read about her articles I was inspired by how she didn't stop her career as a swimmer. She continued, and live the best life and achieve her goal as a Paralympian swimmer. I was happy with how my research came out, and I have learned more about her and how the Paralympics work. 

Here is my research: 

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Lhysette. You have researched Sophie Pascoe very well and I am happy that you have learnt more about the Paralympics. I especially enjoyed reading about how she started out swimming, along with the quote that you have written from her. Now that she has finished at Tokyo 2020, she has 11 Paralympic gold medals. Do you think that she will continue to swim competitively?
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.