Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Writing - Lockdown 2.0

Kumusta everyone, today I have chosen another task around our wananga activities. In this blog, I will be combining two of my work, around writing. The first task was to write only a 100-word challenge using the prompt lock-down 2.0, and then the other task was creative writing we have to write a short story based on one of the given pictures. In the first task, it was not that difficult to do because I only have to write 100 words, the only thing is that I keep forgetting about the limit so I have to re-read everything. And always keep an eye on how many words I have written, so when I go overboard I will have to remove another word and try to re-write the sentence to make it clear and understandable. 

For my second task, I used the second picture. Because for me it gives me the vibe of one of the anime movies. I have watched it, and it was actually my favorite one so I used it as my inspiration. It took me a long time to think of a different name and shorten the movie out. It took me a long time to do it, and this time I actually find it quite difficult but I have finished it. Writing is actually quite fun, it helps me build another imagination and put me in a different world...

Creative writing - Link 

Short Story: 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.