Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Music of the Pacific

 In this task, we have to look around the music of the Pacific. This includes Samoa, Tonga, Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, New Caledonia, and lastly Tahiti. We are given 4 different questions so basically, we have to do another research, and I have chosen to present them in a slide show. Since it was easier, to edit, and it didn't take me a long time to research it. I have learned a lot of things that I actually didn't know about them, especially when it comes to their flag.  I was shocked at some of them since I haven't seen them, but I love the fact every flag was so colorful. I also love the fact that each of this country, their place was clean and full of friendly people and also beautiful nature. I've enjoyed doing this since some of my friends come from one of these places. I have a hard time looking for some answers since sometimes some random things pop out and it will give me a different answer. 

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.