Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Filipino language Week:)

Kumusta everyone, in Wananga we tons of different activities we can do while we are in lockdown. They called it "Lockdown 2.0", so basically, they have 10 different activities and this is my first one yet since I was focus on doing my yr 9 tasks. In this task, we are given about 5 different questions about the Philippines, and we are asked to present them in different ways, so I thought why not use canva to present my work. Using canva is the easiest way, and I'm most familiar with it.

 I've enjoyed doing this task, and I'm really proud since it didn't take me a long time to do it. Because I've asked my family, and even my aunties and cousins in the Philippines about their thoughts, and opinion. I can't wait to do another activity, around these lockdown tasks. 

Here is the slideshow, I hope you've enjoyed reading it. 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.