Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Badminton - P.E

 Bonjour, I have another task for my yr 9 classes. This task is about Physical Education, and we are focusing on Badminton. I'm really excited about this task since I play badminton a lot. Playing badminton is one of my favorite hobbies, I think it's because I get to exercise my whole body since you need to run a lot and swing your hand a lot. I started playing badminton in 4th grade, it was hard for me since I feel like the racket was so heavy so I have to adjust, and also my serves, and receive were pretty bad. Also, I know nothing about the rules, luckily my coach helped me improve those techniques. Now I'm pretty happy that I came this far, I still haven't given up on playing badminton, cause I know that I still have a lot to learn from my opponents and my friends. For me badminton is also about focusing, and it tests your abilities how fast you can react and receive them. For this task, we are asked to create a slideshow that will be based on the 12 basic badminton techniques. 

Doing this task was fun, since I get to know more about how to properly use the techniques and why they are important to know. So here is the slideshow.

                                                                              LINK 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette. It's such a shame that your badminton presentation wouldn't upload to your blog as it is amazing! I can tell that you are very passionate about badminton and have studied the shots and rules very well. I'm glad that you are persevering with badminton and wish you luck for the future. What tournament are you aiming for next? Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.