Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Famous Musicians

Hola everyone, today I will be sharing with you what I have done around task 3 which is about listening to new music. The slideshow shows 15 different famous musicians that paved the way in their genres, our task was to listen to one song from each of them, and it also asks if there were any of them I would listen to more. I also need to find one of my favorite songs from each artist. When I was listening to these songs, I actually regret not listening to them. I remember one time when my mum is listening to the Beatles, I asked her to stop listening to those types of music it was because I know nothing about them. But now I'm starting to like this type of music. After listening to a few of the songs, when I came across this American cellist. Named Yo-yo Ma, and when I listened to one of his songs I actually liked it out of all the other songs. Why? Because I'm actually a type of person who likes calm music, and every time I'm listening to it and I'm doing my work. I will be more focused and I would finish my work in no time. For now, I would love to listen to him playing his cello while doing chores or maybe doing my work...

Here is my presentation. 


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.