Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Origami - Flower Base

Magandang gabi/umaga everyone, I'm super excited to share with u guys what's the purpose of this blog post. Well, I will be sharing with you what I did for this task, we have to watch a youtube clip and carefully teach me how to create a piece of origami. I have searched tons and tons of ideas of how to create one, but none of them seems easy. To be honest, I'm not good at creating this type of thing, because I'm not really a crafty person. But I still tried making one, and I think Kinda did a good job at following the instructions. I have thought of why not make a flower base, I wanted to create something cute and also useful. I choose to make a flower base, just to put in my room but there's a twist instead of putting flowers I wanted to put all of my pencils, markers, and stuff in it since they're all over on my study table. 

I had tons of fun creating this, even though I did struggle a lot so what I did was I changed the speed of the video, to 0.75 (slow) so that I can understand it more easily. But I have to redo it over again, but I'm still proud that I did it by myself by just watching a youtube clip. I'm happy with how it turns out because now my table is not that messy anymore. 

                                                                Inspiration:


Outcome 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.