Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Garden sculpture

 Garden sculpture, for this task we have to make our own garden sculpture by finding any object outside the house. I tried searching for some ideas, and it took me a long time and brainstorm how to create my own one. Then I realized that I can recycle stuff, such as the cap of the bottle, and some old wood. My idea was to cut out some piece of wood, into any shape like a bird, flower, boat, etc. Then just put the bottle cap all over it, and I'm thinking of using a metal nail instead of super glue. In my opinion, I think it wouldn't stick that long if I use glue, and sometimes it dries really slow. 

I actually had fun doing this task, because I tried drawing what I wanted it to look like when I make this sculpture. I feel like drawing is the easiest way to explain something, so I tried my best to make it look similar to the one in my head.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.