Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Well-being

 Kia Ora, I have another task around the wananga work that was set for us. This task is all about our well-being, it has 5 questions and we have to write about what we do with that situation. I used google docs, and play around with it I also remember when one of my yr 9 teachers taught us how to present google docs in a different way. So I looked back on one of our lessons that has the instruction and steps. I used her ways of using the doc, instead of just presenting it plain.

Our well-being is really important because it helps us to be healthier, and achieve what we want for life. For me, it is defined as being comfortable, happy, and productive and it also means we can avoid discomfort and stress. It is one of the good things for our growth. 

                                          

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lhysette, you have been very honest in this task. I'm pleased to hear you are doing so much around the home to help out, and recognising how others might be feeling.

    Lockdown isn't easy but you definitely making the best of it!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.