Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Fritters

Home Economics. Last week we made Corn and Bacon frittters, and I and my group actually enjoyed making it because we all communicate with each other which made things more easier for us to do some jobs without hesitation or being irritated. For this practical, you just need 10 ingredients and of course, you need the right one. It only takes us about 50 minutes even though one of my group need to go because she needed to do something, so it was only two of us.  

 


When we were doing this we didn't have a hard time making it, because the method was really easy to follow also we're kind of lucky because one of our team is still there and she can still help us to get things ready. For me when we were cooking it my first impression was it will not taste good, because of the fact that I think there's a lot of corn in it. So when we are doing this and one of my teammates takes turns cooking it because we wanted to be fair with each other. So when  I took my first bite, I actually like it because it was crispy and the inside is really soft and it was great, and it tastes better when dipping it on a sauce. The combination of corn and bacon is also good, and for me, it will be a great dinner or dessert for other people. I think we did a great job because we put all the right amount of ingredients, like the milk or the flour. I really enjoyed making this, and I would probably try this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.