Pages

Monday 7 June 2021

Mini Open Top Pastry Savouries

 Home Economics. Last week we made Mini Open Top Pastry, and that time we all had a difficult time doing some of the jobs. Since there's one person that has joined our team, and for me, it makes it harder since it wasn't easy to communicate at all. That time, we all didn't finish on time since there's a lot of things you need to do first. But I have enjoyed making this even though, it was awkward talking with different people. To make this you only need 4 things.





When I and my group were making this, we kind of had a very hard time sorting out which person doing that job, etc. Luckily after some discussion and some agreements with each other, we finally started making it. After some time, one person in our group has to go and do some jobs like coaching so it was only the three of us that time Mrs asked me to bring some savouries for her to taste. While things are coming together, I already knew that it will taste good. The fillings have good combinations with each other since there's an egg and bacon, and some corn and etc. When we only have 5 minutes left we were worried because our savouries are not cooked yet, since there' some problem when we put them in the oven. This is kinda disappointing, but we still managed to cook it properly even though we're late for our lunchtime. When I took my first bite, it tastes really good, the side is really crunchy, and the inside is soft it's like a muffin but doesn't have a similar taste only the textures. And the colours fit really well together. Also, I let some of my friends eat it, and they really like it which I pretty pleased with. I would love to do this again, and I would try to finish it on time. I had fun cooking it with my group, even though we didn't communicate with each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.