Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Government

 In our Hurumanu, we are starting with a different topic because we have finished learning about the types of leaders in the world. This time we are learning about types of government, we have 4 tasks to do and I have learned that there are 7 types of government, such as communism, democracy, monarchy, etc. To present my learning, I have used Piktochart, it's a different website because I wanted to explore another website instead of using the same thing. In this task, we can be in a group, but I chose to work independently.  For me, a leader sees how things can be improved and motivates people to work towards that better vision. Leaders may try to make their vision a reality while prioritizing people. To be effective, leaders must be sympathetic and connect with others in addition to being able to encourage others. Probably one of the reasons why we're doing this is to look and learn more about the government. Since we will be also doing some activity that is based on being a leader and forming your own group. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.